Instagram recently introduced the Reels features in many countries like India, Brazil, France and many more. Recently the TikTok app gets banned in India and countries like the USA is planning to ban TikTok, so to take advantage of the situation Instagram launched their Instagram Reels.
After the TikTok ban, the market is fooled with similar apps but if you don’t want to install any additional app then you should try the Instagram Reels. Instagram Reels is already integrated with the Instagram app, so all you need to do is update the Instagram app to it’s latest version. But even after updating the Instagram app, we have seen many peoples are not able to find the reels feature in the Instagram app or Instagram Reels does not work for them. If you are facing any similar issue then in this article we have some tips that you can apply to get your Instagram Reels working.
Before we start with the troubleshooting guide we have a small guide on “How to make amazing Instagram Reels” but if you are unable to use the Instagram Reels then you can skip to the troubleshooting part.
How to make amazing Instagram Reels in 2 Minutes:
- Launch the Instagram app on your smartphone.
- Now open the Instagram camera.
- You can find the Reels option in the bottom right corner along with superzoom and boomerang.
- Select the Reels option to start making amazing short videos.
- You will get various editing option in the Reels like add music, trim video, add a video or change the recording speed.
- To make your Reels more amazing you can also add AR effects.
Now, go and create amazing short videos and share them with your friends, family and followers.
FIX INSTAGRAM REELS NOT SHOWING ON MY SMARTPHONE
If Instagram Reels feature is not available or not working in your smartphone then we have some tips that might help you,
- Update your Instagram app
- Enrol in a Beat program
- Sign-out and Sign-in in Instagram
- Delete and Re-install the Instagram app
- Wait until the Instagram Reels roll to your region
1. Update your Instagram app
If you are not able to find the Reels feature in your Instagram app then it might be because of the outdated version of the Instagram app. To use the Reels Feature you just need to update your app to the latest version. You can update the Instagram app from Play store in android and from the APP store in ios.
2. Enrol in Beta Program
If Instagram Reels feature is not available in your region then you can still use Instagram Reels by enrolling in a beta program. By enrolling in the beta program you will get the chance to test the upcoming Instagram feature before everyone else.
But signing up for the beta program of Instagram or any other app, keep that in mind that beta version can be full of bugs.
3. Sign in and Sign out in the Instagram app
So if your Instagram app is up to date and still you are not able to find the Reels option then you should try doing sign-out and sign-in again in the Instagram app. If you are using multiple Instagram account on the same app then you should try changing the account.
4. Delete and Re-install the Instagram app
If you are not able to access the Reels feature in your Instagram app then this might be caused by the bug in your Instagram app. Then you should try uninstalling and re-installing the Instagram app.
5. Wait until the Reels become available in your region
If Instagram Reels is not available in your region then you can’t do anything about that. All you can do is that keep your Instagram app up to date and wait until the Reels feature become available in your region.
Download: Instagram App (Play Store)