Instagram recently rolled out the reels feature. In this post, we gonna talk about “How to use Reels on Instagram“.
As we all know the Indian government has banned the 59 Chinese apps including the TikTok. So, after the TikTok ban Instagram started rolling out the reels feature to the Indian customer. Like TikTok reels allow you to create short videos but you do not need to install any app for that as it integrated with the Instagram app. India becomes the fourth country after Brazil, Germany and France to get the Instagram Reels Feature.
The Reels feature on Instagram allow you to create 15 seconds shorts video with different effects and sounds. The reels offer various editing tools, special effects and various music and sound to create your amazing short video. Simillar to the TikTok reels also has the use audio option which allows others to create their reels using your audio.
How to use Reels on Instagram?
- First, make sure that your Instagram app is up to date.
- Once your app is up to date, then open your Instagram camera.
- You can find the reels option at the bottom side of your screen along with Superzoom, boomerang and layout.
- Now, click on the Reels option to start making your amazing short videos.
- You will get various editing option on the left-hand side of the screen like add music, add a filter and change recording speed.
- You can add audio by just tapping on the audio icon.
- Now, select the play speed of your video.
- You can also add effects or AR filters to your Instagram reels.
- That’s all.
Once you have recorded the video you can share them on your Instagram stories. You can record multiple reels at the same time and add different effects to each reel. You can also review, delete and re-record the reels if required. So, enjoy reels on Instagram and leave your thoughts in the comment section.