Recently Reliance Jio launched their new video conferencing app Jio meet. Jio meet supports multiple platforms like android, ios, windows10, MacOS and web. In first glance, Jio meet looks very similar to the very famous video conferencing app Zoom.
The video conferencing app zoom has gained lots of popularity due to the ongoing pandemic.
What is Jio Meet?
Jio Meet is a new video conferencing. Jio Meet comes with the amazing features like video call with up to 100 participants, screen sharing and schedule meeting.
How to download Jio Meet?
Jio Meet is a cross-platform video conferencing app. You can download the Jio meet from the play store for an android and for ios you can download Jio Meet from the apple app store. You can also download Jio meet for windows and Mac. If you don’t want to download any additional app then you can access Jio Meet on the support device by a browser.
How to create Jio Meet account?
You can create Jio Meet account on any platform like mobile or desktop.
- If you have already downloaded the app then open the app and if you don’t have the app then you can sign up using the web also.
- Open the home screen and click the sign-up a link then fill the form using the email and phone number and accept the company’s terms and condition.
- In the next step enter the OTP you received on your mobile number or email.
How to host the meeting on Jio Meet?
Follow the steps below to host the meeting on the Jio Meet,
- Launch the Jio meet app.
- Login in the Jio Meet app.
- Now, tap on the start new meeting option.
- In the next screen select the option whether you keep your video on or not.
- Below you will see the option to turn on the personal meeting id. Turn on the option to generate your meeting id and password.
- Now, tap on the start meeting and invite the participant.
How to join a meeting on Jio Meet?
Follow the steps below to join the meeting on Jio Meet,
- Open the Jio Meet.
- Tap on the Join meeting option.
- Now, enter the meeting id and the password to join the meeting.
You don’t even need to log-in in the Jio Meet to join the meeting.
How to schedule a Meeting in Jio Meet?
To a scheduled meeting in Jio Meet follow the steps given below,
- Login in the Jio Meet application.
- Tap on the schedule meeting option.
- On the next screen select the meeting topic and time to start the meeting.
- Now edit the video option, meeting duration and advance option as per your need and hit the schedule button.
- To start the meeting that you have scheduled, tap on the meetings, now tap on the start meeting and invite the participant.
- You can also delete the scheduled meeting.
A computer engineer by day, gamer by night. He grew up playing Mario and contra, and just like every other 90s kid, he got passionate about mobile gaming. He had done bachelors in computer science and played fps and MOBA games for years.