“HOW TO ROOT REALME X WITHOUT PC” is that what you are looking for then you landed at a right place. We are going to show you step by step guide on how you can root your Realme X easily without any computer. Before we begin let’s look at some features of Realme X.
Realme a sub-brand of OPPO launched their new mid-range smartphone Realme X. Realme X comes with the android 9.0 pie out of the box with color os 6.0. It comes with the snapdragon 710 processor and up to 8GB RAM. As a snapdragon 710 is a very powerful processor, you can play games like pubg mobile and fortnite easily on it. Realme X comes with 48MP+5Mp primary camera with 16MP pop-up selfie camera. The camera’s on this device are capable of taking the stunning photos in daylight as well as in low light. It comes with the VOOC charge 3.0 technology for charging as it can charge 0 to 50% in under 30 minutes.
The Features of Realme X are:-
|Display||6.53 inch super AMOLED display|
|RAM||4GB or 8GB|
|Software||Android 9.0 Pie with color OS|
|Rear Camera||48MP + 5MP|
|Connectivity||Wifi-6, Bluetooth 5, LTE cat20|
How to root Realme X without Pc?
Before we begin we recommend you to gain some knowledge about rooting. As rooting the android device brings many advantages and many disadvantages with it.
what is the root in android?
Rooting the process which grants the root access to the user. After rooting the device you can change system UI, uninstall useless system and install custom ROM.
- Grants full control over the device
- Allow installation of custom ROM (require the bootloader to be unlocked)
- User can uninstall the system apps.
- Custom UI can be applied.
- Warranty can be void in some brands.
- You will not receive OTA updates from the brand.
Steps to root Realme X without pc:-
- Download Kingoroot application from here.
- Allow permission to install the application from the unknown sources.
- Install the application.
- Click on the one-click root option on the screen.
- It roots your device automatically you don’t have to do anything.
After rooting the device install superuser to enjoy the full potential of the rooted device. You can check our post on how to install superSU.
A computer engineer by day, gamer by night. He grew up playing Mario and contra, and just like every other 90s kid, he got passionate about mobile gaming. He had done bachelors in computer science and played fps and MOBA games for years.