Turn off autocorrect in Realme Smartphone?
Step to turn off autocorrect:-
- Open the Settings app.
- Navigate to the additional settings option.
- Tap on the additional setting option.
- Click on the keyboard and input method option.
- Select the keyboard you are using as in my case Gboard.
- Tap on the “text correction”
- Turn off auto-correct.
If you want to the turn off the suggestion that comes when you are typing then follow the same steps and turn off suggestion strip.
You can use this method to turn off autocorrect in any realme smartphone.
check out our post on, how to root realme x.
Check out more details about the Realme 3:- realme.com
A computer engineer by day, gamer by night. He grew up playing Mario and contra, and just like every other 90s kid, he got passionate about mobile gaming. He had done bachelors in computer science and played fps and MOBA games for years.
1 thought on “How to turn off autocorrect in Realme Smartphone?”