If you are looking for the way to “turn off autocorrect in Redmi note 7 and 7 pro” then we are here to help with our step by step guide. The autocorrect is a feature which built with intend to help the user while typing. But, sometimes it becomes painfull and frustrating when it replaces the text you type by its own. In that situation, it feels like your keyboard is not in your hand anymore.
There two option to get rid off from such a situation. First, you can turn off autocorrect and second you turn off suggestive text and autocorrect both. Autocorrect is a feature which replaces your text with the right text and suggestive text or predictive text shows suggestions for the word you are typing. We recommend you to turn off autocorrect only but it is up to you can disable bothe both if you want.
turn off autocorrect in Redmi note 7 and 7 Pro?
Steps to turn off autocorrect:-
- Open the Settings app on your device.
- Find the additional settings option by scrolling down.
- Select the language and input text option from there.
- Now, select the keyboard you are using by default it is Gboard but if you are using a different keyboard then select it.
- Tap on the text correction option.
- Turn off auto-correct from here.
Congratulation you have successfully disabled autocorrect in your Redmi or Xiaomi Device. Now, if you want to turn off a suggestive text or predictive text too than follow the steps below.
Steps to turn off predictive text on the device running on MiUi:-
- Follow the same steps as above till text correction option,
Settings>Additional settings>Language and input>text correction>Select you keyboard>Text correction
- Now, turn off “suggestive strip”.
Check out our post on, How to turn off autocorrect in Realme Devices
Check out more details about the Redmi Note 7 and Note 7 Pro:- Flipkart
A computer engineer by day, gamer by night. He grew up playing Mario and contra, and just like every other 90s kid, he got passionate about mobile gaming. He had done bachelors in computer science and played fps and MOBA games for years.