Samsung S20 and Samsung S10 are two flagships from Samsung. Like every other smartphone, Samsung S10 and Samsung S20 also come with the autocorrect feature enabled by default.
Autocorrect is a feature which intended to help the user while typing. But, sometimes it creates trouble as it automatically replaces the word you type (even the correct ones). Yesterday when I am messaging my friend “Kane” it auto replaces it with the word “Jane” at that time I decided to turn it off. Now if you are looking for the solution for the same problem then follow our step by step guide to “TURN OFF AUTOCORRECT ON SAMSUNG SMARTPHONE”.
HOW TO TURN OFF AUTOCORRECT ON SAMSUNG S20 AND SAMSUNG S20 PLUS?
Follow the steps given below to turn off autocorrect quickly and easily:-
- Open the Settings app.
- Now, open the general management from the menu.
- Select the language and input option.
- Them tap on the on-screen keyboard.
- Now, select the keyboard you are using (by-default Samsung keyboard is selected but if you are using any other keyboard then select it).
- Select the smart typing from the option.
- Now, turn off auto-replace.
Congratulation!! you have successfully disabled the autocorrect on your Samsung S10 and Samsung S20. Now, if you want to tun off the suggestion then follow the steps given below for it.
Turn off the suggestive strip or predictive strip on Samsung S10 lite and Samsung Note 10 lite:-
- open the settings app.
- navigate to general management.
- Tap on the language and input.
- select the on-screen keyboard (by default Samsung keyboard is selected).
- Now, select the keyboard you are using.
- turn off the predictive text from the option.
Check out our post on, How to turn off autocorrect on Samsung Note 10 and Note 10+
Check out more details about, Samsung S10 lite