Are you looking for a Goddess of Victory Nikke Reroll Guide? Well, then you have landed in the right place. In this article, we are going to tell you everything that you need to know about rerolling in Goddess of Victory: Nikke.
The Goddess of Victory: NIKKE is a newly released game which is taking over players worldwide with its immersive gameplay and deeply narrated storyline.
In the game, you are required to make your own anime girl’s squad as they are called Nikke, and they possess strong weapons which they use to fight the reapers, lords and tyrants. At a certain point in the game, you are given the option to choose some heroes for free, this can give you a good s tier Nikke, but some people might want some other hero.
In this instance, rerolling plays a crucial role. Rerolling is basically a method to keep restarting your progress and keep doing that Gacha summons until you get the specific hero you are looking for. But before we discuss the process, let us discuss what rerolling is in the game.
Goddess of Victory Nikke Reroll Guide
Not satisfied with the characters that you own? Go down the way of rerolling. Many players who are unsatisfied with the characters they own prefer to take the path to reroll while playing Gacha games. Goddess of Victory: NIKKE is one such Gacha game where you can unlock a new character through a draw when you reroll.
Just because you are rerolling, that does not mean the characters are limited to a certain tier, which also means you have the opportunity to start your game with S-tier/ your favourite characters. Rerolled characters do not hold any less value; it is a very effective way of fast-pacing through the early stages of the campaign.
When should you Reroll in Goddess of Victory: Nikke?
When the topic of rerolling comes, we recommend you do it as soon as possible to take full advantage of the situation. You never know when you might get an S-tier character while speeding up your process of getting through stages.
Once you reach anywhere between levels 1-4 in the game Goddess of Victory: Nikke, you can reroll. If you cross chapter 4, then it is not worth it, though you can make another account and try your luck in that.
Some Steps To Follow Before You Reroll
We recommend you take some steps before starting to reroll in the game.
- Keep playing until you pass through levels 1-4, a.k.a four consecutive stages.
- Keep your mailbox clean, so you must check and collect every reward you get.
- Collect all the rewards you have received for a pre-registration.
- Make yourself a backup email to keep rerolling.
Now that you are prepared with everything, let us have a look at the process of rerolling in the game Goddess of Victory: NIKKE.
How to Reroll in The Goddess of Victory: Nikke?
Below are steps you need to take to perform reroll in the game, So Let’s Begin,
Steps to reroll in The Goddess of Victory: Nikke:
- Launch the game Goddess of Victory: NIKKE on your preferred device.
- On the game’s home screen, you will find a white banner labelled “Recruit“.
- You have to select “Recruit x 10“, which you will find in the bottom right of your game screen.
- If you get the Nikke that you were looking for, then great, or you can perform a 10x Recruit again.
- If you are in bad luck and did not get the Nikke, then it is time to reroll.
- Close the game completely (From the background as well) and then relaunch the game.
- From the login screen, go to the account section and log in using the other you created.
- Play the game until you can draw again in the game, and then repeat steps 3 and 4.
- Keep repeating all the steps until you can get a favourable outcome in the game or until you draw out your favourite character.
In Gacha games, getting your favourite or the strongest character at the start can make your gameplay much better and more enjoyable. Once you get the characters that you were looking for through the reroll system, we recommend you save guard the process by linking it to google and put the email address in your notepad just in case you lose track.
We hope you liked our article on rerolling guide with tips and tricks for Goddess of Victory: Nikke. And I hope, through the information provided in this article, you were able to learn everything you need to know about rerolling in the game and, through it, successfully making a good team. That is all for this article; if you have questions regarding this article, feel free to comment using the comment section below.
Download: Goddess of Victory: Nikke (Play Store)
Download: Goddess of Victory: Nikke (App Store)
A computer engineer by day, gamer by night. He grew up playing Mario and contra, and just like every other 90s kid, he got passionate about mobile gaming. He had done bachelors in computer science and played fps and MOBA games for years.