Are you looking forward to using trade tokens but don’t know how to? Well, then, you have landed in the right place. In this article, we will tell you everything that you need to know about trading tokens in Clash Royale and how you can use them in the game.
Clash Royale is not a new game to anyone, nor does it requires any introduction. The game was developed and launched by the world-famous American-based company Supercell Inc. Ever since its release on 2nd March 2016, it has seen exponential growth in its player base and popularity. It offers you a fast-paced 3-5 minutes of competitive experience along with the card game’s satisfaction.
How To Use Trade Tokens in Clash Royale?
Now that we are done with the game’s introduction let’s look at what trade tokens are and how they work in the game Clash Royale.
Trade Tokens In Clash Royale
Trade tokens in Clash Royale are special items that you can collect through completing different challenges and along the trophy road. The trade tokens are used for trading cards between players of the same clan.
In Clash royale, you can sometimes see the trade requests in your clan chat posted by your teammates. You can exchange one legendary for each legendary token, ten epic cards for each epic token, 50 rare cards for each rare token, and 250 common cards for each common token. You can earn tokens by climbing the trophy road or from the crown chests that unlock daily in the game.
To use the trading cards, you need to be in a clan; on the exchange page, you need an equal amount of cards of the same rarity to exchange successfully. So you need 50 extra rare cards to get the 50 rare cards that you want.
How To Obtain Trade Tokens?
Trade tokens after the new updates are not so hard to acquire as you can easily collect them through special challenges or events; you can also get them easily on trophy road and from the crown chest road.
Keep in mind that the common and rare tokens are easy to acquire, but the legendary and epic card tokens are difficult as they are rare. In Clash Royale, to successfully trade a card, whether your initiate the trade or not, you will still need a trade token.
- What are the Fastest Ways To Get More Gems in Clash Royale?
- Top 5 Tips To Create a Perfect Deck in Clash Royale
How To Use Trade Tokens?
Using trade tokens is not as complicated as some people think it to be. Just follow the steps given below to use the trade tokens.
- Make sure you are in a clan, as your trade requests are posited on the clan chat.
- Open the clan chat and tap on the requests option at the bottom left corner of the screen.
- A new tab should open up, and beside the request option, you should see an option called trade click on that.
- Choose the Card you want to trade, and you can find cards by scrolling down through the list or tapping on the trade token with a similar rarity.
- Make sure that you have at least one Card with the free tradable amount needed to execute the trade.
- Tap on the Card that you want to get and then tap on request. You are allowed to add four cards that you can give in exchange for the Card that you want.
- Finally, press the trade button after adding all the cards to initiate the trade.
Amount of Cards needed to trade:
- 1 legendary card in exchange for another 1 Legendary card.
- 10 Epic cards in exchange for another 10 Epic cards.
- 50 Rare cards in exchange for another 50 rare Cards
- 250 common cards in exchange for another 250 common cards
If you ever leave the clan in a hurry, don’t worry, as the trade token will be refunded, and the same goes for when you decide to cancel the trade for any reason.
We hope that the information given to you in this article helped you to learn how you can use the trade token in the game Clash Royale. That is all for this article; if you have questions regarding this article, feel free to comment using the comment section below.
Download: Clash Royale (Play Store)
Download: Clash Royale (App Store)
I am a YouTuber, gamer, and a small community manager, and my youtube name is LightSan. I grew up playing CSGO and watching league of legends, and I got hooked up to mobile games from playing pubg mobile, mobile legends, and many fps games.