The thing that sets the Apex legends above all the other Battle Royale games is the legends and their unique abilities. If you are looking to pick the best legend for you, then you have come to the right place as in this article, we will tell you which legend should you pick according to your playstyle. So, Let’s look at the “Top 5 Best Legends in Apex Legends Mobile”,
Top 5 Best Legends in Apex Legends Mobile
Let’s start with understanding who are the legends in Apex Legends Mobile,
Who are Legends in Apex Legends Mobile?
Unlike other battle royale games like pubg mobile and Codm, apex legends mobile has some characters with unique skills. Which, when used correctly, can change the game’s tide in your favour.
Currently, there are 4 types of legends in the game: Support, Recon, Offensive, and Defensive. Some legends can offer you more flexible gameplay than others based on your playstyle and mechanics.
We have ranked our top 5 best legends in the current apex legends mobile meta, plus there is another honourable mention at the end. The ranking is done from 1st position to 5th position so enjoy!
1. Caustic- The Toxic Trapper
Caustic is a very strong legend with his toxic traps and ultimate, which deals direct health damage. This legend is the best for those players who like to take fights in closed-off areas, like buildings or bunkers.
Caustic’s passive is called Nox Vision which gives caustic vision when fighting in his poison gas. Caustic’s active skill is his traps which he can deploy 8 at a time, don’t worry. It only has a cooldown of 25 seconds, so they actually recharge really quickly. Finally, the caustic’s ultimate is called the Nox gas grenade. He throws a grenade which explodes after hitting the ground, creating a cloud of Nox gas that can cause damage to enemies.
Tips and Tricks for Caustic:
- Caustic is a fortified legend, which means he takes 15% less damage from bullets and all sorts of damage in the game. So be mindful of that, as you can easily take some level of damage without being knocked.
- Use his traps at choke points, and we recommend you to use box traps at doors and places where you know that enemies will walk through.
- Use his gas as cover; you can place some traps and shoot them to get them active. The gas will provide you with decent cover to revive your teammates or for you to heal up completely.
- Use your Ultimate to start off the battle, this is a no-brainer, but a lot of players forget how strong their abilities can be.
2. Wraith- Interdimensional Skirmisher
Wraith is the most played legend in the apex legends mobile Community, whether it be in competitive or ranked. Wraith is an offensive legend who is amazing at diving in the battle or getting out of sticky situations, and her cool kunai certainly makes it more attractive for players to grind.
Wraith’s passive is called voices from the void, and this skill warns you if an enemy or a sniper is targeting you. The tactical ability of the wraith is called into the void, and when used wraith opens up a portal and goes into the dimensional rift. In this ability, the wraith can’t heal or shoot but her enemies can’t shoot her too.
Wraith’s ultimate ability is called Dimensional Rift, which wraith uses to connect 2 places on the map, which can be very useful for getting your teammates out of sticky situations or getting your whole team into the fight in a flash.
Tips and Tricks for Wraith:
- Wraith is a very fast legend, so be mindful when jumping into gunfights.
- Use her abilities to get out of battles, not into them. It’s very obvious, but many players use her active ability to get into the battles, but we recommend you to use it when situations get sticky.
- Use her ultimate to create a path for your team to get into the battlefield, and her ult can be used up to 75 meters.
- You can cancel her ultimate; if the energy bar has not dropped down from 95%, you can actually cancel her ultimate if you miss-clicked.
3. Lifeline- The Combat Medic
Lifeline in the apex legends mobile plays the role of a support legend, but don’t get fooled by her title as a medic as she can be used very offensively as well. Lifeline is a very resourceful legend in the apex legends meta, and according to us, she’s a very underrated legend.
Lifeline’s passive is called Combat Revive, and it is one of the strongest, if not the strongest passive in the game, which allows you to revive a teammate with a drone so you can keep on fighting. Lifeline’s tactical ability is called D.O.C. Heal Drone, which can heal your and your teammate’s health. But remember, it does not charge the shields.
The ultimate ability of the lifeline is called Care Package, which brings random loot and an Evo shield to the next level. So, for example, all your teammates have a blue shield, so if you use this ability, the care package will bring a purple shield.
Tips and Tricks for Lifeline:
- Use her passive as soon as possible on your teammate to get him back on his feet.
- Use her heal drone in conjunction to shield batteries or shells to get to full health in no time.
- Drop your tactical ability near a knocked teammate to help them to heal up faster after they get revived.
- Use the ultimate ability after all your teammates have Blue shields, as the next shield the drop care package will bring would be a purple shield.
4. Bloodhound- Technological Tracker
Bloodhound is the most beginner-friendly legend in the whole game; with straightforward and simple skills and ultimate, he is very easy to use. But don’t think he is weak in the apex legends mobile meta right now as he is, without a doubt, the strongest scout legend in the game.
Bloodhound’s passive is called tracker, which allows Bloodhound to see marks on the ground which are less than 45 seconds old. The marks can be from gun fights or someone getting knocked. The tactical ability of the Bloodhound is called the Eye of the All-Father. This ability literally grants you wall hacks. When used, Bloodhound scans at an angle of 115 degrees in front of him upto 70 meters and can mark upto 10 enemies at a time.
Bloodhound’s ultimate is called Beast Of The Hunt. This ability enhances the Bloodhound’s senses and speed on the battlefield for 45 seconds, which can be further extended by knocking down enemies. The ultimate also reduces the tactical ability’s cooldown.
Tips and Tricks for Bloodhound:
- Use Bloodhound’s ability when the enemies are in your range, and many players keep spamming the tactical ability, which can be a disadvantage as other players can see your scan.
- Bloodhound counters Bangalore and Caustic as his scans mark the enemies through smokes and gas.
- Use his ultimate to either engage in battle or use it to escape from the fight by using the enchanted movement speed.
- Don’t forget to use his tactical ability when in ultimate, as its cooldown gets reduced by a lot.
5. Gibraltar- Shielded Fortress
Gibraltar, also known as Gibby, is one of the most used legends in the game. His overall kit makes him super tanky, and he is one of the few legends who can easily fight in a 1v squad situation. He is a defensive hero in the game, but trust me, he is very good at both offensive and defensive plays, and every team should have a Gibby without a doubt.
Gibraltar’s passive is called Gun Shield, and this ability gets activated automatically when Gibraltar uses any gun in ADS mode or scope in mode. This Gun Shield absorbs 50 extra damage to the body, which can be huge in fights.
The tactical ability of Gibraltar is called the Dome Of Protection. When used, Gibraltar throws a disc on the ground, which summons a dome that cannot be broken and blocks off all projectiles from getting inside. Finally, the Ultimate skill of Gibraltar is called Defensive Bombardment. Gibraltar throws a Grenade in an area which causes random bombardments in the area.
Tips and Tricks for Gibraltar:
- Use a Dome of protection for cover in open areas when needed. And to revive teammates faster.
- Try to take fights with your gun shield active, as the 50 extra damage it absorbs can be huge.
- You can use your dome of protection to protect yourself from enemy Gibraltar’s ultimate.
- Use your Ultimate to block off enemies from rushing into your location. This can buy you enough time to heal or revive your knocked teammate.
That is it for this article, and I hope you liked our legend tier list for apex legends mobile. If you have any questions or any feedback that you want to give us, comment down using the comments section below.
Download: Apex Legends Mobile (Play Store)
Download: Apex Legends Mobile (App Store)
I am a YouTuber, gamer, and a small community manager, and my youtube name is LightSan. I grew up playing CSGO and watching league of legends, and I got hooked up to mobile games from playing pubg mobile, mobile legends, and many fps games.