After lots of teasing and delays, Kraton has finally released its all-new battle royal game exclusive made for India called BattelegroundMobile India or Pubg Mobile. The Battleground Mobile India is one of the most awaited mobile games after Pubg Mobile get banned in India. The Players of Pubg Mobile eagerly await Battleground Mobile for more than a year, and now their wait is finally over. Now, Let’s move on to the main topic, “How to transfer your data from Pubg Mobile Global version to BGMI?”
How to transfer your data from Pubg Mobile to BGMI?
Before we proceed with the data transfer process, Let’s first look at, “How to Download Battleground Mobile India?”
How to Download Battleground Mobile India on your smartphone
Steps to Download Battleground Mobile India on Android Smartphone:
- Open the Playstore app on your device.
- Now, Search Battleground Mobile India on the search bar.
- After that, the Battleground Mobile India app will appear, click on the install, and you are good to go.
Download: Battleground Mobile India
That’s it. You have successfully installed Battleground Mobile India on your Android Smartphone. If your iOS user then followed the below steps to download battleground mobile on iOS,
Steps to Download Battleground Mobile India to iOS:
The iOS version of the Battleground Mobile India does not release at the time of writing this article. But the steps to download will remain the same whenever it gets published on the APP store.
- Open the APP store on your device.
- Now search for Battleground Mobile India or Pubg Mobile on the search bar.
- After that, the Battleground Mobile India app will appear, click on it, and installed
That’s it. You have successfully installed Battleground Mobile India on your iOS smartphone. Now, Let’s get back to the main topic, “How to transfer your data from Pubg Mobile Global version to Battleground Mobile India?”
Transfer your data from Pubg Mobile Global Version to Battleground Mobile India
The data transfer process of the Pubg Mobile Global version to Battleground Mobile India will remain the same for Android and iOS devices. At the moment, you can only transfer data if you have Facebook or Twitter Login enabled in your Pubg Mobile Global id. If you have used Google Play (Google Games) login or Apple Id (Gamecenter) Login, then you have to wait for some time. We will update the guide as soon as more info comes out.
Steps to transfer your data from Pubg Mobile to BGMI:
1. First Login into the BGMI using the Same account you have used in Pubg Mobile using Twitter or Facebook.
2. When you log in the first time, you will be asked to create a new account with a new IGN and character but do not worry as this is temporary as when you transfer the data, you will get your old character and IGN (in-game name) back. So, just put the random name and create the character to proceed.
3. After you Login into the game, you will see the prompt asking, “Are you belong to the Indian region?” as BGMI is created exclusively for Indian Players. So, If you are from India, then click confirm.
4. After that, you will see promote for data transfer asking, “Do you want to transfer your Id from Pubg Mobile Global version to BGMI?”. Tap yes to proceed. If you don’t get the prompt, then you can find the account transfer option in the in-game settings at the top right corner.
5. Now, you need to log in with the same Facebook or Twitter account linked with Pubg Mobile.
Now you need to log in again in the game, and you will find your old pubg mobile id with your IGN, Inventory with Royal pass, Titles, and UC when you logged in.
That’s it for this post. If you have any questions related to the Pubg Mobile data transfer, then feel free to use the comment section below.
A computer engineer by day, gamer by night. He grew up playing Mario and contra, and just like every other 90s kid, he got passionate about mobile gaming. He had done bachelors in computer science and played fps and MOBA games for years.