Are you looking forward to playing the adrenaline devil Octane to his fullest? Then you have landed in the right place. In this article, we will teach you everything you need to know to about Octane in “Apex Legends Mobile Octane Guide”. So, Let’s begin,
Apex Legends Mobile Octane Guide with Tips and Tricks
Apex legends Mobile is the mobile version of the widely popular PC Game “Apex legends”, and it is developed by “Respawn Entertainment” in collaboration with “Lightspeed and Quantum studios”, which is a sub-studio of gaming giant “Tencent”. The game was globally released on May 17, and since the release, the game has seen massive growth in the player base.
Let’s start with Octane’s Backstory so you can understand the Legend better.
Octane’s real name is Octavio Silva, and his home planet is called Psamathe. Octane was bored for the most part in his days, so he entertained himself by doing death-defying stunts and posting videos of the stunts on holovids for his fans. After his accident in which he lost his legs and got his artificial legs, he decided that normal stuns won’t do it anymore for him. So in order to get the ultimate adrenaline rush, he joined apex games.
Let’s talk about Octane’s playstyle and how you can play her effectively in Apex Legends Mobile.
Octane is a very agile legend, and with his stim and jump pad, you can do manoeuvres that no other legend can do in apex legends mobile. This Legend is best suited for players who like to rush into fights and love the adrenaline rush that it provides.
Octane is an aggressive legend, and he performs best when used by an aggressive player. His ultimate can be very useful for getting your team into fights or out of the fights.
Now let’s talk about Octane’s playstyle and how to play her effectively.
1. Passive- Swift Mend
The Octane passive is there to help you heal when you are low on HP. After avoiding damage for 6 seconds, Octane starts to restore his Health by one every 1 second.
2. Tactical- STIM
This ability makes Octane a hot pick for every aggressive player out there. When used, Octane injects himself with an adrenaline boost that takes away his 20 health but gives him 30% extra walk speed and 40% increase in sprint movement speed.
3. Ultimate- Jump Pad
When used, Octane deploys a Jump pad that can catapult or push anyone in the air, and you can press jump again to double jump in mid-air with Octane. The jump pad has 200 health points, so be careful when using it as the enemy can destroy it. This ability has a very low cooldown at only 90 seconds.
Let’s talk about Octane’s overall kit to help you understand her even more.
Tips and Tricks for Octane
- Be mindful when using the STIM, as many players keep spamming this skill and get very low in hp, which leads to easy knocks from the enemies. Do not let your Health drop below 60.
- Always try to get a golden shield when playing Octane, as the double heal that it provides can be used to neglect the HP cost per stim.
- Try using Octane’s ultimate for escaping, and his ult launch pad can be used as an escape tool if the situation gets sticky.
- Using his STIM while in battle can give an edge as your increased movement speed can make it harder for your enemies to hit you.
It’s time to look at the Best Loadout for Octane so that you can be unstoppable on the battlefield,
Best Loadout For Octane
The best guns we recommend for Octane would be a combination of Short-range and medium-range, but Octane is a very versatile champion, so you can use any gun you like. The best gun combination, according to us, would be R-99 and Flatline, or Wingman and R-301.
Now let’s talk about the overall loadout that should be best for Octane under any circumstances. We highly recommend you take more ammo than you normally would as playing Octane; you will be constantly engaging in battles. We also recommend you to pick a golden shield whenever possible because you can use it to heal your HP quickly using syringes.
At Last, we have crafted some amazing tips and tricks for you. These tips and tricks will help you master the Octane more quickly,
Advanced Tips And Tricks For Octane
- Try to sprint and slide onto your Jump pad as it will send you flying more horizontally, and you will be able to travel further distances.
- When using medkit, you can actually use your stim and not get any health deducted.
- Stim only costs 20 hp, but if you are below 20 hp, it will bring you down to 1 HP, so keep that in mind. Although you can use it to your advantage, and when you are at 1 HP, you can spam your STIM to get away from your enemies as it won’t knock you down.
- You can throw a thermite grenade at your jump pad after you have jumped if you know that the enemies will try to chase you.
That is all for this article, and I hope you were able to learn everything that you needed to know to master Octane in Apex legends Mobile. If you have any feedback you want to give or any questions you want to ask, please feel free to use the comment section below.
Download: Apex Legends Mobile (Play Store)
Download: Apex Legends Mobile (App Store)
I am a YouTuber, gamer, and a small community manager, and my youtube name is LightSan. I grew up playing CSGO and watching league of legends, and I got hooked up to mobile games from playing pubg mobile, mobile legends, and many fps games.