The Panda Pop is a widely popular bubble shooter game played by millions of people around the world. Recently when I was playing the Panda Pop, my game suddenly crashed, and when I try to restart it, it crashed again. So, I looked for solutions and found out that many users are facing a similar issue. So, in this post, we will look at the “Best Ways to Fix Panda POP keeps Freezing issue“. So, Let’s begin,
FIX PANDA POP KEEPS FREEZING
Panda pop is available for all three major platforms like Android, iOS, and windows. We will look at the solutions for each platform, so no matter which platform you are playing on, this guide will help you fix the Panda Pop crashing issue. Let’s first start with the Android,
Fix Panda POP keeps freezing issue on Android:
- Make sure you are using the latest version of the game. If not, then update it from the Play Store because an outdated version of the game may be causing the issue you are facing.
- Close the game, clear all the apps from your multitasking window and restart the game. If you are playing a low-end device with 2 GB or less RAM, only use one or two apps in your multitasking windows for a smooth gaming experience.
- Restart your phone. Yes, it might be possible that your phone is might be causing the problem you are facing, so switch your smartphone and wait for 10 seconds, then restart it.
- If you are playing in a warm environment, check your phone’s temperature if it is too hot, then wait for some time until your smartphone cools down, and then launch the game.
- Disconnect your Facebook account from the game and then reconnect it with Facebook. It might be possible that some corrupt data or cache accumulated over time on your device are interfering with your game. So, Restarting the game and re-login with Facebook will fix this issue.
Fix Panda POP keeps freezing issue on iOS:
- Check if you are using the updated version of the game. If not, then download the updated version of the game from AppStore.
- Close your game and clear all the apps from your multitasking window, then relaunch the game. It might be possible that the problem you are facing is caused by the multi apps running in the background.
- Disconnect the game from Facebook and reconnect it and restart the game after reconnecting it.
Fix Panda POP keeps freezing issue on Windows:
You can Panda POP on pc in two ways by either downloading it from the Microsoft store or downloading it on an emulator. So, if you are playing it on an emulator, then you can follow our tips for Android to fix the issue, but you are playing it by downloading it from Microsoft Store, then follow along.
- Close the game and restart it.
- Check if you are using the latest version and if not, then install the latest version from the Microsoft Store.
- Close the programs running in the background and then relaunch the game.
That’s it for this article. If you have any questions or feedback regarding the article, then don’t forget to use the comment section below.
A computer engineer by day, gamer by night. He grew up playing Mario and contra, and just like every other 90s kid, he got passionate about mobile gaming. He had done bachelors in computer science and played fps and MOBA games for years.