The Clash of Kings is a widely popular strategy game worldwide as millions of people play it every day. In Clash of Kings, players have to build and upgrade their castles to progress in the game.
In this guide, we will look at the How to transfer the Clash of Kings account from one device to another. We will also look at the how to transfer clash of kings account to anyone if you don’t want to play the game anymore. If you want to transfer your clash of kings account from an Android smartphone to an iOS smartphone, then you have to use social media platforms like Facebook as your login method as you cannot use google play games on iOS and similarly GameCenter on Android. So, Let’s begin,
How to transfer Clash of Kings Account?
Let’s begin with the “How to transfer your Clash of Kings account from your old smartphone to new smartphone”,
How to transfer the Clash of Kings account from one device to another?
It is a straightforward process to transfer the clash of kings account from your old smartphone to your new smartphone.
Steps to transfer Clash of Kings account to a new device:
1. Login to the Clash of Kings account on your old smartphone using Google or Facebook.
2. If you are not using Google or Facebook as your login method, then you can blind it with your clash of kings id by going into Settings > Account.
3. Once you had blind your Google or Facebook account with your Clash of Kings id, download and install the game on your new device.
4. Now, use the same Google or Facebook account to login into the game.
That’s it. Once you login in the game, you will find your account is with all your progress and inventory. You can link only one google or Facebook account with your Clash of Kings id.
Note: If you are an iOS user, then you can use Gamecenter or Facebook as your login method.
But, If you want to transfer your clash of kings account to someone else like your sibling or your friend and you don’t want to give them your Google or Facebook account, you can do it by following the guide below. So, follow along,
How to transfer the Clash of Kings account to anyone?
If you want to transfer your clash of Kings account to someone, then you will need to collect their google or Facebook account. If it is not possible, create a new Google or Facebook account, transfer your Clash of Kings id to this account, and give this google or Facebook id to a person you want to transfer the account.
Steps to transfer clash of Kings account to anyone:
1. Login to your Clash of Kings account using your Google or Facebook account.
2. Now, go to settings and then find the account option. Unlink your old google or Facebook account from the game and link to the new Google or Facebook that you have created as a login method.
That’s it. Now, transfer to this new temporary account that you have created to the person you want to transfer your Clash of Kings account. Keep in mind that if you change the login method and transfer the account to anyone, then you will lose access to your account. So, make sure only to transfer your account if you are don’t want to play anymore.
Note: Only use this method to transfer a Clash of Kings account to your Friend and sibling only, and do not use this method to sell the account. Account selling is a punishable offense in Clash of Kings, and you will might get banned if you sell them.
- Fastest way to collect Dragon Soul Treasure in Clash of Kings
- How to unlock prestige castle in Clash of Kings
Download: Clash of Kings
A computer engineer by day, gamer by night. He grew up playing Mario and contra, and just like every other 90s kid, he got passionate about mobile gaming. He had done bachelors in computer science and played fps and MOBA games for years.