Do you want to swing your mighty hammer using a destroyer and cause havoc in the battle? Then look no further as in this article, we will teach you everything about Destroyer Class in “Ni No Kuni Cross Worlds Destroyer Guide”. So, Let’s begin,
Ni No Kuni Cross Worlds Destroyer Guide with Build and Skills
Ni No Kuni is an MMORPG (Massive Multiplayer Online Roleplaying Game) launched by Netmarble Inc. It was then published by Level 5, the original creators of the Ni No Kuni Franchise. on May 27th. Like the other titles in the Ni No Kuni series, the cross worlds also feature two distinct worlds, the “Real-world” and the “Fantasy worlds”, where players will spend most of their time.
Introduction To Class Destroyer
Destroyer is a tank-fighter type of character in Ni No Kuni Cross Worlds. The Destroyer uses different types of hammers to swing and smash his enemies. They are very self-sufficient, and if combined with good decks, they can deal deadly blows to enemies even without any support in melee combat.
Destroyer is also considered to be a tank character in the world of Ni No Kuni: Cross Worlds. They will be the backbone of any party, soaking up damage and providing cover for the squishier classes as they can provide many buffs to the teammates and with the Crowd control skills in their arsenal. A good destroyer can silence his enemies while his team does the rest of the job.
So if you like playing the tank support hero who has an arsenal of crowd control skills and swings his hammer to cause havoc on the battlefield, then Destroyer is the class for you.
2. Class Skills
Destroyer in the game has 3 unique class skills. With gap-closing potential and crowd control, they are your reliable source of damage while playing Destroyer. And remember that the skill element will be the same element as the equipped weapon.
For example, if you have equipped a water-type hammer, all the class skills attacks will be changed to the water element. You cannot swap or change class skills with any other Special skill so try to level up the class skills whenever you get the chance.
1. Whirlwind- When used, Destroyer spins around rapidly to deal damage to nearby enemies. You can move around while using this skill to pursue the escaping enemies. Whirlwind deals 33.38% of ATK + 134 as damage per hit while spinning for 3 seconds(the stats of this skill may change depending on your current skill level and what level of equipment you have) skill has a 14 seconds cooldown. We recommend using this skill in close range in conjunction with other class skills for maximum damage output.
2. Brutal Strike- Destroyer swings his hammer upwards to deal massive amounts of damage and knock up enemies airborne. Brutal Strike deals 79.05% of attack + 327 as damage, then the Destroyer swings his hammer a second time and deals 118.57% of ATK + 489 as damage(the stats of this skill may change depending on what your current skill level is and what level of equipment you have), and this skill has a 14-second cooldown.
3. Leaping Slam- When used, Destroyer leaps and jumps on the targeted location and significantly decreases the enemy’s movement speed. Leaping Slam deals 186.13% of ATK + 634 as damage and decreases the enemy’s movement speed by 21.36% for 3 seconds, and this skill has a 12 seconds cooldown. We recommend you use this skill to gap close on long-range enemies.
Class Skill Combo for Destroyer Class:
So for the best class skill combo, we recommend you to use Leaping Slam to gap close, then use Brutal Strike to knock up and slow down the enemies, and then use Whirlwind to finish them with continuous AOE.
3. Burst Skill/Ultimate Skill
The ultimate skill of the class destroyer is called the Hyper Strike. When used, Destroyer slams his hammer on the ground and summons a giant hammer to decimate the area dealing massive damage to foes. The Hyper Strike deals 469% of ATK as damage and deals 100% more damage when used on monsters.
The Hyper Strike is the strongest skill in the Destroyer’s arsenal, and we recommend you to use it as an AEO skill to deal massive amounts of damage to multiple enemies at once.
4. Best Special Skill For Destroyer
Special skills are interchangeable, so you can easily swap skills according to your preference when engaging on the battlefield. But there are certain skills that are better than the rest, so we will teach you which skills you should equip to get the maximum damage and utility out of Destroyer.
1. Frenzy Charge- The first special skill we recommend for the Destroyer is Frenzy Charge. When used, Frenzy Charge overcharges the party with dark lightning to enhance their battle abilities, while lightning strikes fall around the Destroyer dealing damage to enemies.
Frenzy Charge increases party member’s basic attack damage by 15% for 10 seconds. It creates a field where lighting strikes fall randomly, dealing 56% of ATK as darkness damage and stunning enemies for 1 second, and this skill has a cooldown of 30 seconds. This skill is best used to boost the party member’s overall damage and to create some space between you and the enemies.
2. Frozen Shard- The skill creates an ice shield when used. If any enemy shatters the shield, it explodes to deal AOE damage to all nearby enemies. If the shield remains intact, it will restore a small amount of health to the character protected by the shield. Frozen Shard creates a shield with 15% of the max HP for 5 seconds.
The shield deals 115% of ATK as water damage and decreases enemy movement speed by 15% for 2 seconds when destroyed, and it also restores 5% of the maximum HP. This skill has a 30-second cooldown and is best used when engaging the enemies. And you should let the shield soak up most of the damage and continue with your offensive skills.
3. Battle Cry- Battle Cry is the last skill that we recommend for you to use while playing Destroyer. When used, Destroyer shouts to deal damage and taunts nearby enemies with the power of fire. Taunted enemies become mind-controlled and cant use any of their skills.
Battle Cry deals 243% of ATK as fire damage and taunts enemies for 3 seconds, also decreasing the basic attack damage taken by 25%. This skill has a cooldown of 30 seconds and is one of the most powerful special skills for any class, and we recommend you to use this skill to taunt the enemies after you engage so that they won’t be able to escape or deal damage to you.
5. Best Passive Skill For Destroyer
Passive skills are the skills that are automatically used and play a big part in the outcome of any battle. Here are the 3 best passives that we recommend you to use with the Destroyer.
1. Parry– Has a chance to decrease the amount of damage taken by 10%.
2. Avenging Fury– Increases defence, movement speed, and attack speed upon receiving single hit damage that exceeds 10% of the maximum HP.
3. Strong Will– Temporarily restores HP when HP is at 30% or lower.
That is it for this article. I hope you were able to learn everything about the Destroyer Class. To read more interesting facts about Ni No Kuni and to get the best tips and tricks, check out our other articles and leave a comment down below if you have any questions.
Download: Ni No Kuni Cross worlds (Play Store)
Download: Ni No Kuni Cross worlds (App Store)
I am a YouTuber, gamer, and a small community manager, and my youtube name is LightSan. I grew up playing CSGO and watching league of legends, and I got hooked up to mobile games from playing pubg mobile, mobile legends, and many fps games.