Are you looking forward to mastering the little girl with guns, aka Engineer in Ni No Kuni Cross Worlds? Well then, look no further as in this article, we will teach you everything about Engineer Class in “Ni No Kuni Cross Worlds Engineer Guide”.
Ni No Kuni Cross Worlds Engineer Guide with Build and Skills
Ni No Kuni is an MMORPG (Massive Multiplayer Online Roleplaying Game) launched by Netmarble Inc. It was then published by Level 5, the original creators of the Ni No Kuni Franchise. on May 27th. Like the other titles in the Ni No Kuni series, the cross worlds also feature two distinct worlds, the “Real-world” and the “Fantasy worlds”, where players will spend most of their time. So, Let’s begin,
Introduction To The Class Engineer
In Ni No Kuni Cross Worlds, Engineer is the most flexible character, according to us. She can be played as a support as she is intended to but don’t get that wrong idea, as she can also use her guns to blast off her enemies with ease. She has tons of healing spells like Flash Heal and Healing Branches, and she can sustain a lot on her own while doing dungeons and missions.
Engineers shine the most when placed in a team, as with her healing all the party members and giving stacking defences, she can help her team to survive longer on the battlefields. Being at the backline dealing damage, supporting the team, and making sure no one dies, every party should at least have one Engineer.
So if you are looking for a character who has tons of healing and utility on the battlefield and certainly has the potential to dictate the outcome of the battle, then the Engineer is the class that we recommend for you.
2. Class Skills
The Engineer in the game has 3 unique class skills. With AOE effects and short cooldowns, they are your reliable source of damage while playing Engineer. And remember that the skill element will be the same as the equipped weapon.
For example, if you have equipped an Earth-type gun, all the class skills attacks will be changed to the earth element. You cannot swap or change class skills with any other Special skill so try to level up the class skills whenever you get the chance.
1. Buster Call- When used, Engineer calls in an air strike on the targeted location to decimate the area and stuns the enemy caught in the bombardment.
Buster calls deals 162.9% of ATK + 1683 as damage and stuns the enemies for 1 second (the stats of this skill may change depending on your current skill level and what level of equipment you have). This skill has a cooldown of 14 seconds, and we recommend you to use this attack when you are engaging and then when your enemies are stunned, follow up with your other skills.
2. Elemental Blaster- Elemental Blaster amplifies the elemental power of the weapon in use and fires it at the enemy, also decreasing their movement speed. The attack deals 229.88% of ATK + 2,324 as damage and decreases the enemy’s movement speed by 17.58% for 2 seconds (the stats of this skill may change depending on your current skill level and what level of equipment you have). This skill has a 15 seconds cooldown, and we recommend you to use it as the main source of continuous damage to your enemies.
3. Explosive Shot- When used, the Engineer fires a special projectile at the enemy that deals damage and explodes upon impact. Explosive shot deals 175.93% of ATK + 1743 as damage (the stats of this skill may change depending on your current skill level and what level of equipment you have). This skill has 11 seconds cooldown, and we recommend you to use it on hordes of monsters or enemies for maximum DPS.
Class Skill Combo for Engineer Class:
So for the best class skill combination, we recommend you to engage with Buster Call to stun the enemies, then use Elemental Blaster to deal massive amounts of damage and then finish off your enemies with Explosive Shot.
3. Burst Skill/Ultimate Skill
The ultimate skill of the Class Engineer is called Destruction. When used, the Engineer summons 2 massive cannons to deal massive amounts of damage to your enemies. The damage is increased even further when used on monsters. When used, Destruction deals 456.47% of ATK as damage and Deals 105.26% more damage to monsters.
The skill of Destruction surely lives up to its name and causes massive damage and destruction to your enemies. We recommend you to use it as a finisher or an engagement skill.
4. Best Special Skill For Engineer
Special skills are interchangeable, so you can easily swap skills according to your preference when engaging on the battlefield. But there are certain skills that are better than the rest, so we will teach you which skills you should equip to get the maximum damage and utility out of Engineer.
1. Time Lapse- Time lapse is the first skill we recommend you to use while playing Engineer. When used, Engineer summons a special clock that decreases party members’ cooldown and increases everyone’s basic skill damage.
Time lapse decreases party member’s basic skill cooldown by 10% and increases basic skill damage of every party member by 12.5% for 30 seconds. This skill can significantly decrease the skill cooldowns of your whole party, which can be a huge factor on the battlefield.
2. Flash Heal- Flash Heal is the signature healing skill of the class engineer. When used, it instantly restores all party member’s HP, gives additional heal to the party member with the lowest HP ratio and also provides them with a shield.
Flash Heal restores 7.5% of a party member’s max HP and restores the party member with the lowest HP with an additional 12.5% heal, also increasing their defences by 5% for & seconds. This skill should be used whenever available and in dire situations to help your party members stay alive.
3. Complete Chaos- When used Engineer summons a device that creates electronic interference in the target location. Deals darkness damage over a period of time, decreasing their movement speed and also silencing them.
Complete Choas deals 94% of ATK as darkness per hit over 3 seconds, decreasing the enemy’s movement speed by 20% and silencing enemies in range. This skill is a very powerful skill which the engineer class possess as silenced enemies cannot use any skill.
5. Best Passive Skills for Engineer
Passive skills are skills that are automatically used and play a big part in the outcome of any battle. Here are the 3 best passives that we recommend you to use on Engineer.
1. Last Grace– Last Grace has a chance to create a shield that absorbs incoming damage when attacked. Increases attack while the shield is active.
2. Fast Forward- Fast Forward has a chance to decrease a special skill;l,s remaining cooldown on basic attacks.
3. Pure Therapy- Increases heal recovery when using a healing skill on the caster or a party member. In addition, increases the shielding effect applied to the caster.
That is it for this article. I hope you were able to learn everything about the class Engineer. To read more interesting facts about Ni No Kuni and to get the best tips and tricks, check out our other articles and leave a comment down below if you have any questions.
Download: Ni No Kuni Cross worlds (Play Store)
Download: Ni No Kuni Cross worlds (App Store)
I am a YouTuber, gamer, and a small community manager, and my youtube name is LightSan. I grew up playing CSGO and watching league of legends, and I got hooked up to mobile games from playing pubg mobile, mobile legends, and many fps games.