Are you looking forward to mastering the agile marksman in the game Ni No Kuni? Then look no further as in this article, we will teach you everything about Rogue Class in “Ni No Kuni Cross Worlds Rouge Guide”. So, Let’s begin,
Ni No Kuni Cross Worlds Rouge Guide with Builds and Skills
Ni No Kuni is an MMORPG (Massive Multiplayer Online Roleplaying Game) launched by Netmarble Inc. It was then published by Level 5, the original creators of the Ni No Kuni Franchise, on May 27th. Just like the other titles in the Ni No Kuni series, the cross worlds also feature two distinct worlds, the “Real worlds” and the “Fantasy worlds”, where players will spend most of their time.
Introduction To Class Rouge
In the world of Ni No Kuni Cross Worlds Rouge is your Tupical Marksman character who uses a bow with a twist. In this article, we will teach you everything about Rouge, from the best skill combos to the best decks that you can equip while playing this agile marksman.
As mentioned before, Rogue is a very agile marksman with multiple escape and evasion skills and very high damage. He can be played as a pure DPS character while being very agile and maintaining distance from the backlines, or Rouge can also be played as a hybrid support character with skills to buff the whole party’s attack speed and movement speed.
He is also considered to be one of the squishiest characters in the world of Ni No Kuni. So if you like playing from the backlines while dealing a ton of damage, or supporting your team through battles, then we highly recommend you play Rouge.
2. Class Skills
Rouge characters as 3 different class skills in the game with short cooldowns and high damage, and they become your lifeline while playing as a Rouge. Also, remember that the skill element will be the same element as the equipped weapon. For example, if you have equipped a fire-type bow, all the class skills attacks will be changed to the fire element. You cannot swap or change class skills with any other Special skill so try to level up the class skills whenever you get the chance.
1. Arrow Storm – Rouge fires multiple arrows in an area to deal damage over time and decreases enemies’ movement speed. The attack deals 14.97% of ATK+ 122 as damage per hit. Decreases movement speed of enemies in range by 11.38%, and this skill has a cooldown of 15 seconds (the stats of this skill may change depending on your current skill level and what level of equipment you have). It is best to use this skill when you can get a group of enemies in the same spot as this attack has an AOE effect.
2. Multi-Shot – Rouge fires piercing arrows in a fan-shaped area, pushing back enemies and decreasing their movement speed. Multi-shot deals 183.93% of ATK + 1,295 as damage, causes pushback/knockback to enemies and decreases their movement speed by 11.27% for 3 seconds (the stats of this skill may change depending on what your current skill level is and what level of equipment you have). This skill can be used to push back or knock back enemies when they get too close, and this skill has a 13-second cooldown, so use it carefully.
3. Evasive Shot – When used, Rouge jumps backwards and shoots a barrage of arrows in a straight line ahead. Evasive shot deals 168.04% of Atk + 1179 as damage, and this skill has a cooldown of 12 seconds (the stats of this skill may change depending on your current skill level and what level of equipment you have). This skill is your escape skill from sticky situations.
Class Skill Combo for Rouge Class:
So for the best class skill combination, we recommend you use Arrow storm to slow down enemies, use Multi-Shot to knock your enemies back and combine it with Evasion Shot to keep kiting.
3. Burst Skill/Ultimate Skill
The ultimate skill of the class rouge is called the Ancient Arrow. When used, Rouge summons an ancient spirit to fire a powerful piercing arrow that deals damage to all the enemies in a straight line, and the damage increases significantly when used on monsters.
The Ancient Arrow deals 451% of ATK as damage, and the damage is increased by 100% more when used on monsters.
The ancient arrow is undoubtedly the most powerful attack in Rouge’s arsenal, and you will have to charge it while fighting. We recommend you use this attack as a finisher to finish large hordes of low hp monsters in one single blow.
4. Best Special Skill For Rouge
Special skills are interchangeable, so you can easily swap skills according to your preference when engaging on the battlefield. But certain skills are better than the rest, so we will teach you which skills you should equip to get the maximum damage and utility out of Rouge.
The 3 Best Recommended Special Skills For Rouge
1. Solar Flare- When used, Rouge summons a sun orb of light in the targeted location. The orb slows down all the nearby enemies and then explodes to deal massive damage and stun after a set duration.
Solar Flare deals 302% of ATK as light damage, decreasing the in-range enemy’s movement speed by 35%. Stuns enemies for 3 Seconds upon explosion. This skill has a 35 seconds cooldown and is best used to set up the enemies for massive amounts of damage by combining it with class skills.
2. Overcharge Zone- Rouge calls upon a gust of wind imbued with nature energy to increase the party’s ATK SPD and recharge Burst Gauge. Overcharge Zone charges party members’ burst gauge by 2.5% each time and increases in range party member’s ATK speed by 5%. This skill has a 40-second cooldown and is highly effective in group fights, PVP battles, and world boss fights.
3. Distortion Arrow- When used, Rouge fires an arrow of darkness that distorts space. The arrow explodes upon contact with an enemy and slowly pulls in nearby enemies, rendering them immobile.
Distortion arrow deals 84% of ATK as darkness damage per hit and pulls enemies in range to the center and subdues them. This skill has a cooldown of 63 seconds and is best used after solar flare to stack up CC.
5. Best Passive Skills For Rouge
Passive skills are skills that are automatically used and play a big part in the outcome of any battle. Here are the 3 best passives that we recommend you to use on Rouge.
1. Swift Movement – 5 consecutive attacks increase movement speed and attack speed.
2. Quick Overcome– Decreases the duration of stun, knockdown, and subdue.
3. Perfect Chance– Increases the Crit rate when attacking enemies affected by stun, knock down or subdue.
That is it for this article. I hope you were able to learn everything about the class rouge. To read more interesting facts about Ni No Kuni and to get the best tips and tricks, check out our other articles and leave a comment down below if you have any questions.
Download: Ni No Kuni Cross worlds (Play Store)
Download: Ni No Kuni Cross worlds (App Store)
I am a YouTuber, gamer, and a small community manager, and my youtube name is LightSan. I grew up playing CSGO and watching league of legends, and I got hooked up to mobile games from playing pubg mobile, mobile legends, and many fps games.