Are you looking forward to playing Swordsman to his fullest in Ni No Kuni Cross Worlds? Then look no further as in this article, we will teach you everything about Destroyer Class in “Ni No Kuni Cross Worlds Swordsman Engineer Guide”.
Ni No Kuni Cross Worlds Swordsman Guide with Build and Skills
Ni No Kuni is an MMORPG (Massive Multiplayer Online Roleplaying Game) launched by Netmarble Inc. Ever since its launch, the game has seen a massive increase in the player base.
Introduction to Class Swordsman
The Swordsman is a fascinating character in Ni No Kuni Cross Worlds. He can be termed jack of all trades and master of none. He has the combined skills of every class from knockdowns like cc of Destroyer and even high damage output like Rogue and Witch. Swordsman is the best hero if you plan on playing the game solo, as he is self-sufficient in every category, from damage to heals and even buffing himself for extra stats.
The Swordsman plays the role of the fighter and deals absurd amounts of damage with gap closing skills. Being in the front lines dealing and soaking up damage with ease, and with skills like Siphoning Lunge, which knocks up enemies, he can also apply some Crowd Control on his enemies.
So if you like playing with swords, gap closing and being at the frontline, the Swordsman is the character that we recommend for you.
2. Class Skills
The Swordsman in the game has 3 unique class skills. With high AOE damage effects, gap closing potential and short cooldowns, they are your reliable source of damage while playing Swordsman. And remember that the skill element will be the same as the equipped weapon.
For example, if you have equipped a fire-type sword, it will change all the class skills attacks to the fire element. You cannot swap or change class skills with any other Special skill so try to level up the class skills whenever you get the chance.
1. Pristine Blade- The Swordsman quickly slashes enemies with his sword and decreases their movement speed significantly.
Pristine Blade deals 241.32% of ATK + 976 as damage and reduces the enemy’s movement speed by 21.6% for 3 seconds (the stats of this Skill may change depending on your current skill level and what level of equipment you have). This Skill has a 13 seconds cooldown, and we recommend you use this Skill when you are in close proximity to your enemies.
2. Soaring Slash– When used, the Swordsman starts to resonate with his sword to unleash its energy forward to deal massive amounts of damage, also decreasing the movement speed of enemies who get hit.
Soaring Slash deals 216.34% of ATK + 899 as damage, and the Skill decreases the enemy’s movement speed by 16.2% for 3 seconds (the stats of this Skill may change depending on your current skill level is and what level of equipment you have). This Skill has a cooldown of 15 seconds, and we recommend you to use this Skill in conjunction with your other class skill for maximum damage.
3. Spinning Assault- The Swordsman charges forward while spinning and knocking down enemies in range.
Spinning Assault deals 169.58% of ATK + 581 as damage and knocks down enemies for 1.5 seconds (the stats of this Skill may change depending on your current skill level and what level of equipment you use). This Skill has a 12 seconds cooldown, and we recommend you to use it as an engagement tool or an escape skill.
Class Skill Combo for Swordsman Class:
So for the best class skill combination, we recommend you to engage with the Skill Spinning Assault, then use Soaring Slash and finish everything off with Pristine blade for maximum damage output.
3. Burst Skill/Ultimate Skill
The ultimate Skill of the Class Swordsman is called the Mega Slash. When used, the Swordsman gathers energy on the sword, summoning a giant sword in his hands and then slashing through the enemies. The damage is increased significantly when used on monsters. Mega Slash deals 456% of ATK as damage, and the damage is increased by 100% when used on monsters.
The ultimate Skill, Mega Slash, is undoubtedly the most potent Skill in the Swordsman’s arsenal, and we recommend you to use it whenever it is fully charged.
4. Best Special Skill for Class Swordsman
Special skills are interchangeable, so you can easily swap skills according to your preference when engaging on the battlefield. But there are specific skills that are better than the rest, so we will teach you which skills you should equip to get the maximum damage and utility out of Swordsman.
1. Siphoning Lunge- When used, Swordsman slashes his sword upwards and launches the targeted enemies airborne to deal dark damage, decreasing their armour and increasing party members’ defence.
Siphoning Lunge deals 330% of ATK as dark element damage. Knocks down enemies for 2 seconds, reducing their armour by 7.5% for 5 seconds; simultaneously, Swordsman increases party members’ defence by 7.5% for 7 seconds. This Skill has a cooldown of 25 seconds, and we recommend you use it when engaging on the battlefield; the extra defence stack will surely give your team an advantage.
2. Arcane Barrier- The Swordsman uses the power of darkness to create an isolated area to protect party members while at the same time blinding enemies in the skills range.
Arcane Barrier decreases party damage taken by 20% and blinds enemies for the entire spell duration. Blinded enemies have their sight decreased significantly, this Skill has a 45 seconds cooldown, and we recommend you to use it as an escape skill or a very aggressive move to catch your enemies off guard.
3. Defensive Field- When used, The Swordsman plants his sword in the ground to create a field that strengthens everyone in the party. The defensive field increases attack damage, attack speed and movement speed by 10% (only 50% of the effects applies to party member).
Increases defence and all crowd control effects resist rate by 25% (applies 100% of the effect to all the party members). This Skill has a 45 seconds cooldown, and we recommend you to use it while engaging aggressively or trying to escape in conjunction with the Skill Arcane Barrier.
5. Best Passive Skill For Swordsman
Passive skills are automatically used and play a big part in the outcome of any battle. Here are the 3 best passives that we recommend you to use on Swordsman.
1. Enhanced Defence- Enhanced Defence has a chance to increase the party’s defence on a successful attack.
2. Deadly Marker- This passive periodically stuns the enemies with a basic attack and also has the chance to increase attack damage.
3. Last Stand- Becomes Stronger When Hp is at 30% or below.
That is it for this article. I hope you were able to learn everything about the class Swordsman. To read more interesting facts about Ni No Kuni and to get the best tips and tricks, check out our other articles and leave a comment down below if you have any questions.
Download: Ni No Kuni Cross worlds (Play Store)
Download: Ni No Kuni Cross worlds (App Store)
I am a YouTuber, gamer, and a small community manager, and my youtube name is LightSan. I grew up playing CSGO and watching league of legends, and I got hooked up to mobile games from playing pubg mobile, mobile legends, and many fps games.