Are you looking forward to Today’s Globle Answer? Well, then you have landed in the right place. In this article, we will tell you the answer’s to today’s globle, and on top of that, we are also going to give you some tips and tricks to solve the puzzle quickly.
The globle is very different from the traditional puzzle games like the wordle or mathler. In this game, you have to guess a specific nation on a given globe. This is what makes the game globe different from games like wordle, where you are given 5 or 6 chances to guess a 5 to six-letter word puzzle.
Today’s Globle Puzzle Answer
Below we have listed the answer for today’s puzzle, and you can also find the answers for the last couple of days. The answer is updated on a regular basis, and the answers are checked before updating so you can use them without any worry.
Today’s Globle Answer February 7, 2023: Montengro
February 2023 Globle Answer:
- February 5th 2023: Equatorial Guinea
- February 4th 2023: Vanuatu
- February 3rd 2023: Suriname
- February 2nd 2023: Vietnam
- February 1st 2023: Eritrea
January 2023 Globle Answer:
- January 31st 2023: Mozambique
- January 30th 2023: Mexico
- January 29th 2023: São Tomé and Principe
- January 28th 2023: Ethiopia
- January 27th 2023: Russia
- January 26th 2023: Greece
- January 25th 2023: Dominican Republic
- January 24th 2023: Gabon
- January 23rd 2023: Barbados
- January 22nd 2023: Peru
- January 21st 2023: Oman
- January 20th 2023: Denmark
- January 19th 2023: Qatar
- January 18th 2023: Paraguay
- January 17th 2023: Bahamas
- January 16th 2023: Marshall Islands
- January 15th 2023: Democratic Republic of Congo
- January 14th 2023: Albania
- January 13th 2023: Ivory Coast
- January 12th 2023: Afghanistan
- January 11th 2023: Mauritania
- January 10th 2023: Micronesia
- January 9th 2023: France
- January 8th 2023: Finland
- January 7th 2023: Djibouti
- January 6th 2023: Algeria
- January 5th 2023: Canada
- January 4th 2023: Comoros
- January 3rd 2023: Lebanon
- January 2nd 2023: Turkey
- January 1st 2023: Ireland
December 2022 Globle Answer:
- December 31st 2022: Albania
- December 30th 2022: Turkey
- December 29th 2022: Taiwan
- December 28th 2022: Andorra
- December 27th 2022: Benin
- December 26th 2022: North Korea
- December 25th 2022: Latvia
- December 24th 2022: Solomon Islands
- December 23rd 2022: Bahrain
- December 22nd 2022: Honduras
- December 21st 2022: Portugal
- December 20th 2022: Laos
- December 19th 2022: Togo
- December 18th 2022: Comoros
- December 17th 2022: United States of America
- December 16th 2022: Czechia
- December 15th 2022: Niger
- December 14th 2022: Mali
- December 13th 2022: Liberia
- December 12th 2022: Malaysia
- December 11th 2022: Grenada
- December 10th 2022: Mauritius
- December 9th 2022: Israel
- December 8th 2022: Cabo Verde
- December 7th 2022: Grenadines
- December 6th 2022: NICARAGUA
- December 5th 2022: Bolivia
- December 4th 2022: São Tomé and Principe
- December 3rd 2022: Saudi Arabia
- December 2nd 2022: Egypt
- December 1st 2022: San Marino
Now that you have got the answer to today’s puzzle, let’s look at some tips and tricks we have especially found for you that you can use to solve the puzzle quickly. So, Let’s begin,
Globle Puzzle Game Information
In the Globle Puzzle game, You are not restricted by the chances that you get to guess the right country, however, the final score does depend on the final count. On the globle, you will first have to guess a country, and then, depending on which country you guessed and how far it is, you will have to work your way through it.
|Game Name||Globle – Country Guessing Game|
|Latest Puzzle Time||12AM Local Time|
|Year||2022 – 2023|
|Current Month||December 2022|
Globale is a free-to-play puzzle game on the internet, which does not restrict you from playing it as much as you want. The game can be played free on your browser without any downloads or login, and you just require an internet connection. The game results are shared daily on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook by the players and lovers of this puzzle game genre. The thing that makes globle different from all the others puzzle games out there is the fact that you are actively engaged while playing the game on the globe.
How To Play The Globle Puzzle Game?
It is very easy to play Globle because there is no need to download any app or log in. You just need an internet connection and a web browser to play this game.
Follow the Steps Given Below To Play The Globle:
- Open your browser and search for the Globle official website or type https://globle-game.com/
- After the game is launched in your browser, you are now playing the game.
- It would be best if you guessed the correct country in as less as possible tries to win successfully.
- Once you click on the correct country, you will win the game.
There is also a colour mechanism in the game which gives you hints on whether your selected words are right or wrong. You can guess this by looking at the colour change the country makes, remember you can only choose one country a single time if they are wrong. The meaning of each colour of the country is given below.
White – You are at the opposite pole from the country that is listed today.
Flash Int or Skin Color – You are getting closer to the country.
Orange – The Country that you are looking for is just 3 to 4 countries away from the current country.
Red – The Country that you are looking for is just 2 to 3 countries away from the current country.
Deep Red – The Country that you are looking for is just around the borders away from the current country.
We hope that the information given in the article was helpful for you in your endeavours of solving the Globle puzzle game. That is all for this article; if you have questions regarding this article, feel free to comment using the comment section below!
A computer engineer by day, gamer by night. He grew up playing Mario and contra, and just like every other 90s kid, he got passionate about mobile gaming. He had done bachelors in computer science and played fps and MOBA games for years.