Clash of Clans is a widely popular strategy game as millions of people play it every day worldwide. But, If you want to uninstall the Clash of Clans and delete your Clash of Clans account for any reason, then in this article, we will see how to do it.
How to uninstall Clash of Clans and delete the account?
Let’s first see “How to uninstall Clash of Clans“,
How to uninstall Clash of Clans?
Let’s start with the android,
How to uninstall Clash of Clans on Android?
- Close the game and go to your device settings.
- Find the “Apps and notification” option in the settings.
- Now, Find the Clash of Clans from the list and tap on it.
- Tap on the uninstall button to remove the game from your device.
That’s it. If you want to install the game again, you can install it directly from the play store.
How to uninstall Clash of Clans on iOS?
- Close the game by pressing the Home button.
- Find the game icon on the home screen and press and hold it until it starts the wiggle.
- Tap on the “X” icon to delete the game from your device.
That’s it. You have successfully uninstalled the game from your device, and you want you can re-install it from AppStore anytime you want.
Note: If you are experiencing crashes or bugs in a Clash of Clans, then uninstalling and re-installing the game might fix the issues.
Only consider deleting your clash of clans account if you don’t want to play clash of clans ever again as if you delete your clash of clans accounts once, it will be gone forever as you cannot recover it once you delete it.
How to delete the Clash of Clans Account (SuperCell id)?
If you want to delete your clash of clans account, it is tricky as there is no direct option to delete the account. But, we have found some workaround that you can use to delete your account. There are mainly two ways to delete your clash of clans account,
1. Delete the Account by Contacting the Support
If you want to delete your clash of clans, account then follow the steps below,
- Open the game, and on the login page, select login using a supercell id.
- Now, tap on the option “delete your Clash of Clans account” on the login page.
- You have to enter your account level, town level, and supercell id and submit it.
- The support team will delete your account in a short while.
2. Disconnect your Clash of Clans account
Yes, you can not delete the account by this method. But, by this method, you can remove any social media account or email id linked with your clash of clans account.
Isolate your clash of clans account from any email or social media account, go to that social media or email account, then find the connected apps and services option. You will find all connected apps and services that using your account on that page. Find the clash of clans from the list and disconnect it.
- How to fix error 102 in Clash of Clans?
- Why does sometimes revenge attacks are not available in Clash of Clans?
That’s it for this article. If you have any questions or feedback regarding the article, then feel free to use the comment section below.
Download: Clash of Clans
A computer engineer by day, gamer by night. He grew up playing Mario and contra, and just like every other 90s kid, he got passionate about mobile gaming. He had done bachelors in computer science and played fps and MOBA games for years.