Emoji Blitz is a widely popular puzzle game developed by Jamcity INC. In Emoi Blitz, players have to complete the puzzles to clear the level.
In emoji blitz, you can unlock pretty cool rewards by collecting the tokens like keyboard items, golden boxes, diamond box and magic wands. If you are looking for ways to collect more Coins in Emoji Blitz, then follow along,
How to Earn Coins in Emoji Blitz?
In Emoji Blitz, you can spend tokens to buy in-game items, but you will get exciting prizes for collecting Coins at the end of events every month.
You can use two tracks to collect coins in Disney Emoji Blitz free prize track and the quest track. In this post, we will look at the How you can earn more tokens by Free prize trackway in Disney Emoji Blitz,
6 Ways to Earn Tokens in Emoji Blitz:
- Create Combos to earn more tokens: Combos made with suns and stars can earn you extra coins.
- Don’t forget to use the prize wheel daily in the shop, as you can earn up to 1500 spins from the prize wheel.
- Participate and complete the challenges. The more complex the challenge is, the more tokens you can win.
- Focus and completing the mission as you can earn lots of tokens by completing the missions.
- Don’t forget to pop the bubbles at the result screen after every match to secure more free tokens.
- Use emojis like Minnie Mouse and Dug as they grant you special power, which helps you to earn extra tokens.
In Emoji Blitz, you will earn the prize based on the token you have collected and the rewards listed on the token board for that amount of tokens, and there are currently twelve prizes on the token board.
- Fix Pokemon Go network error while accessing the Gym
- How to Uninstall and delete the Clash of Clans account permanently
So, That’s it for this article. If you have any questions or feedback, then feel free to use the comment section below.
Download: Emoji Blitz
A computer engineer by day, gamer by night. He grew up playing Mario and contra, and just like every other 90s kid, he got passionate about mobile gaming. He had done bachelors in computer science and played fps and MOBA games for years.