Are you looking forward to getting your favourite Pet in Play Together but don’t know how to? Well then, you landed in the right place. In this article, we will teach you everything you need to know about pets in “Play Together Pets Guide”. So, Let’s begin,
Play Together Pets Guide: Hatch Pet Egg, Pet List, and Pet Level
Play Together is a virtual reality game developed and published by Haegin corporation, a South Korean-based company. The game lets you experience a meta verse in a virtual reality, where you can make your dream house, go fishing or do a party with your friends in your home.
In this Play Together Pets Guide, we will guide you on selecting the perfect Egg, How to Hatch your Egg Faster, How to Level up your Pet, and which accessories you need to take care of your Pet.
Now, let’s begin with the Types of pets in Play Together,
Types of Pets in Play Together
There are various types of pets in the game, and they have their own directory of collectables. Pets follow you wherever you go, and you can see your collection of pets by clicking your inventory (red bag). Now let’s look at all the different types of pets available in the game which you can collect, and after that, we will also tell you how you can collect them. So, Let’s begin,
Types of Pets:
- Astronaut Doggy
- Turkish Angora
- Zombie Mutt
- Bull Terrier
- Goofy Rooster
- Swift Cleaner
- Harlequinn Bunny
- Zombie Bunny
- Egg Unicorn
- Swabian-Hall Pig
- Spotted Pig
- American Shorthair
- Siamese Cat
- Russian Blue
- Bombay Cat
- Yorkshire Terrier
- Pure Cotton Bunny
- Blue Blob Tail Bunny
- Yellow Blob Tail Bunny
- Valentine Dog
- Valentine Cat
- Valentine Pig
- Valentine Bunny
- Lop Eared Rabbit
- Angora Rabbit
- Egg Bear
- Egg Duck
- Egg Hamster
- Egg Rudolph
- Brown Pig
- Black Pig
- Tuxedo Cat
- Calico Cat
- Yellow Tabby Cat
- Rose Bengal Cat
- Cream Fuzzy Neck Bunny
- Love Bunny
- Black and Silver Bunny
- Himalayan Rabbit
- Shih Tzu
- Miniature Pinscher
- Pink Pig
- Mackerel Tabby Cat
- French Bulldog
- Brown Fuzzy Neck Bunny
How to get Pets in Play Together?
At the beginning of the game, you will be given a regular Egg which you will need to hatch to get a regular pet. After that, you can buy Eggs from the pet shop in the plaza and hatch them to get better pets or make a collection of your own. Currently, there are 5 different types of Eggs Normal Egg, Premium Egg, Bunny Bunny Egg, Doggy Egg, and Kitty Cat Egg.
1. Normal Egg
Normal Egg can be purchased for 2000 stars, but the normal Egg will only give you basic and Trendy pets, and the drop rates are quite low for good pets.
2. Premium Egg
Premium Egg is the best Egg to get a good pet. If you are not so choosy about which Pet you want, then we recommend you to purchase the premium Egg with 20 Gems. The premium Egg contains all the basic pets in the game and has a chance to spawn boar, hens, and swift cleaner, which are rare pets in the game.
3. Kitty Cat Egg
Only cats can be born from this Egg, so if you are a cat lover, we recommend that you buy this Egg. Kitty Kitty cat Egg can be purchased for 36 gems in the game and has the chance to spawn all the rare cats in the game.
4. Doggy Egg- Only dogs are born from this Egg, so if you are a dog person, we highly recommend you to buy this Egg. The doggy Egg can be bought for 36 gems and has an increased chance to spawn VIP dog-like Astronaut dog.
5. Bunny Egg- Again as the name suggests, only bunnies are born from this Egg, so if you are a bunny lover, we recommend that you buy this Egg. The Bunny Egg can be bought for 38 gems in the game and has increased chances of spawning a rare bunny like the Harlequinn Bunny.
How To Quickly Hatch Your Pet Eggs in Play Together?
The Egg needs to be treated like a pet to hatch, and the fasted way to make it hatch would be to set it as your current Pet. As your Pet, it will follow you everywhere you go, and so it will start getting affection which is what we need to make it hatch. When an Egg reaches level 2 of affection, it will hatch, and a random pet will be born.
Steps to hatch an Egg in Play Together:
- Once you get your free Egg or bought it from the shop, it’s time to hatch the Egg and get your Pet.
- The Fastest Way to Hatch your Egg is to treat it like your Pet. For that, Tap on the Red Backpack on the right side of the screen. After that, go to the Pet section and Tap on the Egg.
- Now, the Egg will follow you wherever you go and act as your Pet, bouncing around and following you, making it look adorable.
- To Earn the affection points, you have to fulfil the Egg’s needs and desires, like if you notice the Egg behaving strangely or the “zzz” icon above it. All it indicates is that it needs your attention or probably desiring something.
- You can tap an Egg at a regular interval to check its needs or desires. When you fulfil your Pet’s desire, it grants stars and hearts, which is very important as you will need 50 hearts to level up and hatch your Egg into a cute adorable pet.
- All your Pet’s desires have a time limit, and you have to complete its desire before the timer goes off to earn a heart. You will have at least 15-20 minutes to fulfil Pet’s desire, so do it fast before it’s too late.
- The Pet’s desire will appear throughout the day, and occurrence is not too frequent, so try to complete them as soon as possible to hatch your Egg quickly.
- Your Egg will also desire to go on the top of the Ferry wheel or on a balloon ride. Look for these locations on the map and complete its desire as soon as possible to earn hearts.
- You will get hearts when you fulfil your Egg’s desires and needs. You have to keep fulfilling its desires and needs until the heart meter reaches 50.
- Once you collect the 50 hearts, your Egg will hatch into an adorable pet. You will also unlock some additional tricks once your Egg hatch into the Pet, which are nothing but simple commands like “walk”, “Jump”, “Come here”, etc. Just tap on your Pet and then the “PAW” icon to use these commands.
- You can also unlock additional commands “Bark”, “look Here”, etc., when you level up your Pet. Just keep earning the hearts to level up your Pet to levels 3 and 4.
Let’s look at some of the common Pet’s desires:
1. If it wants to sleep, there will be a “ZZZZ” call-out above it. You can tap on your Pet to get more information.
To finish this need, You have to go near the mart and look for a bed. When you go near the free bed, your Egg will jump on it, and the circle above it will fill up. Once it fills up fully, you will receive your rewards which are stars and hearts.
2. If your Egg needs a bath, then you will see greenish fumes all over the Egg.
To finish this need, take your Pet to the pet store. You will see a little bathtub near the bed. Tap on the “Bathing” icon above it, and wait for the circle to fill up above the Egg.
Now, Let’s look at Pet Care and Accessories,
Pet Care And Accessories
Keeping pets is a different thing but taking care of them is another matter. Now, let us have a look at the different things that your Pet might need in the game Play Together.
1. Pet Bathtub
Your pet needs a bath every two to three in-game days, and whenever your Pet says it’s dirty and needs a wash. That’s why you need a bathtub, and You can place it like a piece of furniture in your house and use it whenever you need it.
Currently, there are three Pet Bathtubs in the game, like the Ceramic bathtub, which is a normal-looking bathtub that costs around 1200 stars in the game. Next in our lineup is the Ducky pet bathtub which your pets will love to take a bath in, this bathtub costs 2400 stars in the game, and it’s quite good for the price. The last bathtub in the set is the Pink pet bathtub which costs 3600, and it is worth considering the looks of the tub.
2. Pet Bed
Pets need to rest from time to time, and that’s where the pet bed comes in. There are currently 3 beds you can purchase and collect in the game.
The flower pet bed costs around 1200 stars in the game and is a decent-looking bed for its price. A yummy bone pet bed costs 2400 and is a very comfortable bed considering its price range for your bed. Coco robin pet bed is the last bed on our list and costs about 3600, and it’s worth it considering the looks of it.
3. Pet Food
Pets need food when they are hungry or when they ask you to feed them so that they will give you affection points and level up. There are two types of food available in the shop right now they are Canned pet food which costs 23 stars in the game, and the second food is normal pet food which costs 23 stars as well.
4. Pet Toys
Pet toys are accessories in the game which is used to play with your favourite Pet to further increase your affection level with the Pet, which will unlock new pet tricks and emotes for your pets.
Currently, there are three toys that you can purchase from the shop they are Butterfly toy which costs 1350 stars in the game, the Bee toy, which costs 1200 stars in the game, and the last toy is Cat Toy which costs 1350 stars as well and is the best-looking toy out of 3 in our opinion.
That is all for this article. I hope that you were able to learn everything about pets in the gameplay together. If you have questions regarding this article, feel free to comment using the comment section below!
Download: Play Together (Play Store)
Download: Play Together (App Store)
I am a YouTuber, gamer, and a small community manager, and my youtube name is LightSan. I grew up playing CSGO and watching league of legends, and I got hooked up to mobile games from playing pubg mobile, mobile legends, and many fps games.