If you have a suspicion that your co-worker or friend has blocked you on Instagram? Then this guide will help to ” Check Who blocked you on Instagram?.“
If you are wondering that why you have not seen posts or pictures of your friend on Instagram for the last couple of days or months and if you search their username on Instagram, nothing appears. Then it might be possible that they might have blocked you. People got blocked on Instagram for several reasons but let’s not get into that and focus on finding if you got blocked by someone or they are not active on Instagram for the time being.
So, In this blog post, we will show how you can find if someone blocked you on Instagram without downloading any third-party apps or websites. So, Let’ start,
Check who Blocked you on Instagram?
It is straightforward to find out who has blocked you on Instagram. Just follow some simple steps,
- Open the Instagram app on your smartphone and search the suspect’s username on the search bar.
- If a username appears in the search, then that’s mean you’re not blocked.
- But, If a username does not appear on the search, then you have to find their closest friend then check their recent posts if the suspect has commented on them?.
- If yes, then tap on their username from the comment, and if you are not able to see their posts after opening their profile even though they have hundreds of them. Then, sorry, they might have blocked you from Instagram.
- Even if someone privates their account, their name will still appear in the search.
By using this method, you can find out if someone you have a suspicion of blocking you has blocked you? But if you want to be 100 per cent sure, then you have created another Instagram account or ask for your friend’s Instagram account, then search the suspect’s username on that account. If their account appears on this account, then they have blocked you. I want to add one line at the end, “Getting blocked by someone on Instagram or any other social media platform is not the end of anything, the life well lived is the greatest revenge”.
So, That’s it for this post. If you have any questions or feedback related to this article, then feel free to use the comment section below.
- Fix Instagram Reels not woking or showing on my Smartphone
- Create amazing reels on Instagram in 2 minutes
Download: Instagram App (Play Store)
Download: Instagram APP (Apple Store)
A computer engineer by day, gamer by night. He grew up playing Mario and contra, and just like every other 90s kid, he got passionate about mobile gaming. He had done bachelors in computer science and played fps and MOBA games for years.