Are you curious to know Ghost mode on Coin Master? Want to know everything about Ghost Mode? Then you landed in the right place. So, we will look at everything you need to know about a Ghost Mode.
If you want to play Coin Master like a pro, you surely need to know everything about Ghost Mode. The Coin Master comes with many features, but the Coin Master community has founded many tips and tricks apart from the official features and functions. Like Coin Master Free Spin, Free pet food, and Ghost is one of them. So if you want to become a pro in Coin Master, these tips and tricks will help you get it.
Before we jump into how you can use user Ghost mode and its advantages, let’s take a moment to understand “what is Ghost Mode?”,
What is Ghost Mode in Coin Master?
The Coin Master’s official developer does not recognize the Ghost mode as the function or feature, but many players worldwide use this trick to protect their villages from attackers.
Ghost Mode is the trick in Coin Master. It allows users to take the Coin Master account off the track so it can’t be searched or traced by friends anywhere. So, it is like playing a game like Ghost where no one can track you.
How to Activate Ghost Mode on Coin Master?
Steps to activate Ghost Mode on Coin Master:
- Close the Coin Master Game and open the Facebook app.
- Go to the settings of the Facebook app.
- In settings, tap on the App and website.
- Now, click on the logged in with Facebook.
- Remove Coin Master by selecting it and then clicking on the remove button.
- Now, open Coin Master.
- If the game asks for the login page, then instead of Facebook login, use guest mode.
- Now, enjoy Coin Master without worrying about the big raids by your friends.
Congratulation!! You have successfully activated the Ghost Mode. After starting the ghost mode, you can still see your friends on the friend list, but that doesn’t mean that they can see you. If you interact with any of your friends, you will be kicked out of the ghost mode.
How to Disable Ghost Mode on Coin Master?
Steps to disable Ghost Mode in Coin Master:
- Close your game.
- Restart your Internet.
- Open your game and log in again with your Facebook account.
That’s it. You have successfully disabled the Ghost mode in Coin Master. If you face any problem, then restart the game one more time.
Note: If you log into the Coin Master again with Facebook, you will no longer be in ghost mode.
Advantages of Ghost Mode in Coin Master?
- Ghost allows you to go off the track in coin Master so your friend can’t trace or search you. That’s the most significant advantage of the ghost mode.
- Ghost Mode can be helpful when you are playing Coin Master with your friends, especially when you are saving billions of coins for the upcoming event and you are afraid that anyone from your friend list might raid your village and loot billions of coins you have saved.
It is quite frustrating and heartbreaking when you lose all of your coins from one big raid. That’s where ghost mode comes into play, as it allows you to play Coin Master without noticing anyone. So, you can play and save coins for the next event without worrying about the raid.
- How to get a golden and rare card for free in Coin Master
- How to get free pet food in Coin Master
- Coin Master Rare and Golden Card List with Cost
- Top 5 Coin Master Tips and Tricks
What is Ghost Mode in Coin Master?
In Coin Master, Ghost mode allows you to hide your village from friends. So, you can play coin master without getting noticed by anyone.
How to hide your village in Coin Master?
In Coin Master, you can hide your village using a ghost mode.
How to deactivate Ghost Mode in Coin Master?
You can deactivate Ghost Mode in Coin Master by login in again with your Facebook account and restarting the game.
Download: Coin Master
A computer engineer by day, gamer by night. He grew up playing Mario and contra, and just like every other 90s kid, he got passionate about mobile gaming. He had done bachelors in computer science and played fps and MOBA games for years.