Samsung recently launched a new mid-range device Samsung A51. Samsung A51 comes with the Exynos 9611 processor and 6GB RAM. It comes with the quad-camera setup at back with the 32MP front camera.
Samsung A51 runs on the Android 10 out of the box with One UI 2.0 top of it. It comes with the 128GB of inbuilt storage which you can expand with a micro-sd card up to 512GB by a dedicated slot. Samsung A51 comes with the 6.50-inch full HD+ display on which you can watch the video or play games with an immersive experience.
Now, let’s move onto our main topic “How to turn off autocorrect on Samsung A51?“
Steps to turn off autocorrect on Samsung A51:-
Autocorrect is the feature which intended to help the user while typing. But, sometimes it creates trouble for the user when it replaces the word you type automatically. So, follow the steps below to turn off autocorrect on Samsung A51 easily,
- Open any app on which you can type something.
- when your keyboard opens click on the settings icon at the right side of the corner.
- Select autocorrection from the menu.
- turn it off.
- You have successfully turned off the autocorrect.
The second method to turn off the autocorrect of Samsung A51:-
There are many ways to turn off autocorrect on your device so you can follow any of them which suits you perfectly.
- Open the Settings app on your device.
- Select general management.
- Tap the language and input.
- Now, select the on-screen keyboard.
- Select the keyboard you are using.
- Tap on the smart typing.
- Select the auto-replace and turn it off.
Specifications of Samsung A51:-
|Display||6.5o inch full HD+|
|Front Camera||32 MP|
|Connectivity||Wifi-6, Bluetooth 5, LTE cat20|
Check out our post on, How to turn off autocorrect on Samsung S10 Lite
Check out a prize of, Samsung A51
A computer engineer by day, gamer by night. He grew up playing Mario and contra, and just like every other 90s kid, he got passionate about mobile gaming. He had done bachelors in computer science and played fps and MOBA games for years.