Autocorrect is a feature which is built for helping the user while typing. But, sometimes it becomes irritating when it replaces the words against you will. Yesterday, when I was messaging my friend the word “jane”, is auto-replaced by the word “Kane”. At that time I decide to turn to autocorrect off. Now if you are looking for the same then follow our step by step guide to “turn off autocorrect on Samsung Note 10“.
How to turn off autocorrect on Samsung Note 10?
Follow the steps below for turning off autocorrect quickly and easily,
- Open the setting app on your device.
- Now, navigate to the general management option.
- Tap on the language and input option.
- Then tap on the on-screen keyboard.
- Now, select the keyboard you are using (default keyboard is Samsung keyboard but if you are using any other keyboard then select it).
- Select smart typing form the options.
- Now, turn off auto-replace.
Congratulation!! you have successfully disabled auto-correct in your Samsung Note 10 and Note 10 plus. Now, if you want to turn off suggestion or predictive text too, then follow the steps below to turn it off.
Turn off predictive text on Samsung Note 10,
- Open the setting app on your Samsung S10.
- Tap on general management.
- Select language and input options.
- Tap on the on-screen keyboard option.
- Now, select the keyboard you are using.
- Turn off predictive text from the options.
Check out our post on, disable Bixby in Samsung Note 10
Know more about the Samsung Galaxy Note 10